In view of the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 virus pandemic, we have assessed the situation implemented a set of measures to guide our work in the coming months.
First and foremost, we want to underline that during the COVID-19 pandemic, the highest priority will be put on ensuring health and well-being for everyone in this period, whether GEF staff, board, partners or our network at large. This article summarises the measures that were adopted regarding different aspects of our work programme.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF GEF WORK PROGRAMME:
1) All public events planned as of today and until 15 May 2020 shall be cancelled.
2) We will consider a variety of possible alternatives to public events, amongst which:
- Combining two events later on in the year;
- Changing the planned event into a digital one;
- Adopting different formats – such as video production, publications, etc.
4) Our General Assembly will take place online on 15 May 2020.
In this difficult times, please stay safe and show solidarity and compassion, because we are in this together!