- This event has passed.
The Green European Foundation is looking for a full time Project Coordinator to join the team in Brussels.
The Green European Foundation (GEF) is a European-level political foundation funded by the European Parliament. GEF is affiliated to and independent from the European Green Party and green movement in Europe. Our mission is to provide spaces for debate, learning and ideation which further the work of the Green movement in Europe, and to encourage citizens to participate actively in European politics. As a forum for cooperation at the European level, we work closely with our national member foundations and thereby aim to strengthen the Green political movement and green ideas in Europe. For more information, visit our website: www.gef.eu.
About the role
The role of the Project Coordinator is to work with the GEF leadership and team in coordinating the day-to-day implementation and reporting of GEF decentralised projects, in cooperation with national Green foundations, youth organisations and other like-minded stakeholders.
- The coordination of GEF projects with national and European partner organisations, in line with political priorities and the overall strategy set by the GEF Board
- Communication with project partners
- Budget monitoring and filing of project outputs
- Project and impact evaluation and reporting
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 1-3 years experience in project management, ideally in a European/transnational setting or with a variety of stakeholders
- Full working proficiency in English (written and oral skills); all other European language skills are an asset
- Good command of office software (Ms Office, project management tools, etc.)
- Experience in project design and budgeting
- Attention to details and organisational skills
- Ability to function in a political environment and adapt to changing intercultural and social conditions
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Proactivity and sense of initiative
- Interest for current Green issues and debates, and commitment to GEF’s mission and team values (solidarity, respect, openness, sustainability, and autonomy)
What we Offer
- A full-time (38h/week) position
- A salary in line with non-profit sector based on experience
- Other advantages such as flexible working hours, teleworking remuneration, meal vouchers, training budget and full public transport reimbursement
- An open, positive and engaging working atmosphere in an international environment
Starting date: as soon as possible
Office location: Brussels, Belgium
- Candidates are requested to submit their motivation letter and a CV (1-2 pages each), both comprised in a single pdf document, in this application form. The cover letter should outline their motivation, skills, areas of interest and availability to start.
- Deadline for applications: 09 October 2022, end of day.
- For questions on the role, please contact: Ioana.email@example.com.
- Interviews will take place on 17 and 18 October, online or at our office in Brussels.
GEF is an Equal Opportunities Employer: We are committed to non-discrimination, diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration regardless of gender, race, religious beliefs, nationality, ethnic/national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability and minority status.
Non-EU candidates are welcome to apply.