Event type: Hybrid
Catered event: Cold Buffet
At COP26 we must recognize the urgency of the climate crisis and the need to act now for a better future. The Green Hub is a space for bringing together Greens and our friends from across Europe and the world – from decision-makers, to activists to citizens, the Green movement unites us in our vision for a fairer, greener future. In our Keynote session, we invite you to join us to talk about our Green call for more ambition and direct action on climate. We know we need inspiring political action both at COP26 and beyond. From a fossil fuel phase out, to a Just Transition that not only leaves no one behind, but improves livelihoods for all, we have no more time to waste.
Join us to talk about exciting European to global initiatives and how we can work together across the movement, for a green, fair future!
We’ll start at 18:30 and invite you to join us after hearing from our speakers for drinks and traditional Scottish fare.
- Évelyne Huytebroeck, Co-Chair of the European Green Party
- Benoit Monange, Green European Foundation Board member
- Caroline Lucas, Member of Parliament, Green Party of England and Wales
- Yannick Jadot, Member of the European Parliament, Europe Ecologie – Les Verts
- Mark Ruskell, Scottish Member of Parliament, Scottish Green Party
This event will also be livestreamed at the European Green Party Facebook page