- This event has passed.
Join us in Budapest to learn more about how the Sustainable Development Goal of healthy lives and well-being for people of all ages can be achieved in Hungary!
As part of the GEF transnational project Sustainable Development Goals, this event held with GEF partner Ökopolisz Alapitvany will look specifically at Goal 3: ensuring healthy lives and promoting the well-being of all ages, which is essential for sustainable development.
About the Event
This conference will focus on the Hungarian perspective of Goal 3 and how it can be achieved in the country.
- 17:30 – 17:50 Sándor Fülöp PhD: The UN’s 2030 Sustainability Objectives (SDG) system and Target 3 in the system
- 17 :50 – 18:10 Péter Balázs: Problems of public financing of health care and the possibility of solution
- 18:10 – 18:30 Gábor Kapócs: institutional system of health care, social security; health training, labor situation
- 18:30 – 18:50 Debate and Q&A
- 18:50 – 19:10 COFFEE BREAK
- 19:10 – 19:30 János Sándor: Impact of poverty, low socio-economic status on health in Hungary
- 19:30 – 19:50 Zoltán Brys: Alcohol and smoking in the context of sustainable development
- 19:50 – 20:10 Tamás Szigeti: Reducing the burden of environmental disease in the light of SDGs
- 20:10 – 20:30 Debate and Q&A
- 20:30 – 20:50 Szilvia Lengyel: Reflections – Possible elements of a green party health program
Entrance is free, but registration is required.
Please register via the website here.
You can join the Facebook event page for this event here.
Budapest, 1062 Hungary