- This event has passed.
The Green European Foundation is opening a call for tender for a Web Developer to manage and support our websites, database, and other technology resources that power our online communication.
Call for tender – Web Developer
The WordPress Website Developer is responsible for high quality design, development, testing, and support of our websites, database, and other technology resources that power our online communication. The website developer is responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time and with a high degree of quality, always keeping in mind the goals and benefits the project was designed for. They are also the go-to person to troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues with our websites.
- Design, build, test, and maintain our websites, databases, APIs
- Redesign outdated website pages
- Improve websites responsiveness
- Advise on SEO
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Ability to code and program websites and web pages
- Experience building and adjusting WordPress websites
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to websites.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical colleagues. The working language of GEF is English.
- Ability to deliver within agreed deadlines, must excel in a fast-paced, agile work environment.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial or charitable environment desired.
Who we are
The Green European Foundation (GEF) is a European level political foundation funded by the European Parliament. It is linked to, but independent of, other European Green actors such as the European Green Party and the Green Group in the European Parliament.
The mission of GEF is to contribute to the development of a European public sphere and to foster greater involvement by citizens in European politics, ultimately forging a stronger, more participative democracy. GEF strives to mainstream discussions on European policies and politics both within and beyond the Green political family. It works to create a common Green vision for Europe and to communicate this to the wider public.
How to apply
Interested individuals should submit their portfolio, Curriculum Vitae and Quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should be completed by Friday February 8th.
Supervision of the mission and contact points:
Aurélie Marchal, Director
+32 2 234 65 71
For any technical questions about this mission, please contact Gio Megrelishvili, Web and Digital Media Officer
+32 2 234 65 77