- This event has passed.
The Green European Foundation is looking for a shipping company to carry out postal services and deliveries of our print publications and promotional materials from our Brussels office to our partners across Europe. A contract will be signed with the winning applicant, according to their profile and rates.
The offer needs to include an overview of rates for all European countries for the following two types of boxes as pricing examples:
- Type 1: 5 kg box with our own packaging
- Type 2: 14kg box with our own packaging
2. Technical features
We are looking for a user-friendly online shipping system, with the following features:
- live tracking of deliveries
- pick up scheduling
- customer service and help desk support for troubleshooting
Please provide us with more information about company’s sustainability policies and ways of mitigating greenhouse gas and CO2 emissions.
- The result of the tender will be a 2-year framework contract, with the possibility of extension up to maximum 5 years. This can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- Each applicant is invited to submit a proposal outlining the elements mentioned above – rates in Europe, technical features and information regarding sustainability policies (if any).
- All offers should be received by 15th July 2021 by uploading it as a single PDF file here.
- More information can be obtained by emailing our Office & Finances Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.