- This event has passed.
Vacancy: Call for Project Coordinator
Vacancy: The Green European Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Project Coordinator.
About the vacancy:
The role of the Project Coordinator is to work with the Programme Manager and other members of the GEF team on conceptualising, implementing and reporting on projects in all areas of GEF’s work, with a specific focus on capacity building, training and networking activities. The position entails the coordination of European-wide projects with a variety of national partners from the GEF’s network, often built in a transnational setting.
- Implementing GEF’s capacity-building projects (such as European Green Activists Trainings and other seminars);
- Coordinating the development of content for GEF’s online learning platform www.gef-learning.eu;
- Developing and implementing other projects, such as studies, research and events in line with the political priorities set by the GEF Board;
- Organising networking events for GEF members and partners.
Ideal starting date: early February
Office location: Brussels, Belgium
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by attachment to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until 7 January 2018, midnight CET, attention of Aurélie Maréchal, Director of GEF.
- The application must include a CV and a cover letter outlining the motivation for this position at GEF, both comprised in a single pdf document which includes the first and last name of the candidate as document name.
- The interviews for the position will take place in Brussels on 15 and 16 January. In case of questions, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Download the full vacancy notice here: GEF Project Coordinator